- Guerra’s To Go -This well known family-owned business offers delicious homemade meals to go. Just mention Sunset Elementary and 8% of sales goes back to our school. Either pick up meals from the store or have them delivered to the school! Place your order online, call it in, or stop by and even sample the food to help you decide. Guerra’s To Go is located at 345 Taraval Street @14th Avenue.
- Gus’s Market (formerly Noriega Produce) – Sunset gets 5% of the purchases bought when you have an account. They are a wonderful neighborhood business with lots of wonderful (including organic) produce, cheeses, fresh bread, beer and wine, meat, and pretty much any other groceries you need. Visit Gus’s Market on Noriega Street between 45th and 46th Avenues.
- Sports Basement – Become a Basementeer! Sports Basement is spinning the traditional “loyalty” program into a win-win for their loyal customers and our community. Basementeer’s receive 10% off every item every day and 10% of profits back to your favorite local charity or school (Sunset Elementary!). There is a $25 fee to join the program.
- Amazon.com – Sunset gets 6% or more of all Amazon purchases made through Sunset’s Amazon link. Bookmark the link as your Amazon homepage so donation goes to Sunset every time you shop!
- Shutterfly – Sunset has its own Shutterfly page! All qualifying purchases made using our page instead of Shutterfly’s regular homepage will earn the school a 13% donation from Shutterfly so be sure to bookmark our page!
- eScrip – Sunset Elementary (school ID is 154626378) gets a percentage of all purchases made through eScrip. Just go to the escrip online mall and shop at hundreds of stores.
- Box Tops for Education– Sunset gets 10 cents for every Box Top we turn in so please clip your Box Tops for Education coupons and turn them in to the office.
- Sloat Garden Center – Shop at any Sloat Garden Center location during Sunset’s 6 annual Growing Up Green weeks, mention Sunset, and we will receive 10% of purchases back in the form of a Sloat gift card, which can go towards your school’s beautification projects, fundraisers or classroom activities. The school with the highest participation will receive 20% of purchases back.
- Schoola – We donate your uncollected Lost & Found clothing and Schoola does the rest. Up to 40% percent of the proceeds from all eligible clothing that are sold gets donated back to our school. To donate individually, go to Sunset’s customized page to sign up and request a free bag. Schoola will send you a free postage-paid collection bag to fill with gently-used children’s clothing. UPS picks it up free of charge. You can also drop it off at any UPS location at no cost to you. You’ve just helped our school raise funds and cleaned out your kid’s closet at the same time!
Questions about Shopping for Sunset? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org